|RPC's business segments are: Technical Services and Support Services. Our operating business units include Cudd Pressure Control, Patterson Services, and ThruTubing Solutions.
· Pressure Pumping - ~55% of total revenues, RPC's largest service line. The largest and fastest-growing service line at RPC, this service line provides hydraulic fracturing and acid treatment services, which serve to increase production in existing land wells. This service line is increasingly important in the growing percentage of service-intensive horizontal and directional wells. On the Web at www.cuddpumping.com.
· Coiled Tubing - ~11% of total revenues. A coiled tubing unit is a continuous length of flexible steel pipe wrapped around a reel. It was originally developed for well intervention services, but has evolved as a completion service used in unconventional completion operations. In unconventional completions, coiled tubing can deliver stimulation fluids and perforation or logging tools. It can also as a conduit for the energy needed to power a downhole motor, so it can be used for directional drilling applications as well. On the Web at www.cudd.com.
· Thru Tubing Solutions - ~16% of total revenues, RPC's second largest service line. Thru Tubing Solutions (TTS) is an RPC division that provides a large variety of downhole tools and motors along with skilled personnel to operate them. TTS owns a wide variety of tools and motors and has continued to develop innovative tools and techniques to serve the evolving, service-intense unconventional completion market. TTS also offers an abrasive perforating technology which is faster and safer than traditional methods, and provides fishing and downhole retrieval services as well. On the Web at www.thrutubing.com.
· Snubbing - ~4% of total revenues. Snubbing is a heavy well intervention technique that is used to enter a well that is still under pressure, i.e., a live well. A snubbing unit is a specialized piece of equipment that supplies the forces to contain a well’s pressure while at the same time supporting the tubing that might be involved in the well intervention. Snubbing can be used when a blowout preventer is closed and sealing off the pressure in a well. On the Web at www.cudd.com.
· Bronco Oilfield Services - ~4% of total revenues. Bronco Oilfield Services. 4% of RPC revenues. Bronco Oilfield Services is an RPC service line that provides flowback, well testing, surface control, and pumping equipment services to the oil and gas industry. On the web at www.broncoservices.com.
· Nitrogen - ~4% of total revenues. Liquid nitrogen, which is an inert, colorless element, is pumped at relatively high pressure through a gasifying heater and injected into the well to perform a variety of functions that save time and enhance a well’s production. Nitrogen can perform a number of functions during a well’s life cycle including:
· Enhancing the benefits of stimulation treatments and by forcing acid and frac fluids out of the formation, thus reducing well bore damage and increasing initial production;
· Providing a fracturing medium in formations which would be damaged by liquid fracturing fluids;
· Providing uncontaminated drill stem test samples;
· Cleaning out paraffin and corrosion;
· Providing a safe downhole environment when air drilling;
· Providing a fire-retardant environment on wellsite locations.
On the Web at www.cudd.com.
· Wireline - A wireline unit is used to run tools down a wellbore to perform many functions. Wireline can be used in logging to learn about formation properties, to run completion tools, or to retrieve lost equipment. Electric wireline runs electrically powered wireline tools. On the Web at www.cudd.com.
· Well Control - Cudd Well Control is a Cudd service line that provides professional live well services including blowouts and firefighting. On the Web at www.cuddwellcontrol.com.
· Patterson Rental Tools - ~6% of total revenues. Patterson Rental Tools offers a variety of rental equipment including drill pipe and blowout preventers. On the Web at www.pattersonservices.com.
· Patterson Tubular Services - Performs Tubular inspections, and stores and inventories a wide variety of pipe for customers. On the Web at www.pattersontubular.com.
· Well Control School - Less that 1% of total revenues. Provides industry and government-accredited training to industry personnel, including System 21 training solutions. System 21 is the only interactive CD-ROM-based blowout prevention program that has been approved by the Mineral Management Service (a division of the Department of the Interior) and awarded full accreditation from the International Association of Drilling Contractors WellCap Committee. It allows students to complete certification in Drilling, Well Completion/Workover, Well Servicing and Subsea. On the Web at www.wellcontrol.com.
· Energy Personnel International - This team of engineers and consultants provides experienced project management personnel to field workover programs and optimization projects. On the Web at www.epiconsultants.com.