|RPC's business segments are: Technical Services and Support Services. Our operating business units include Cudd Pressure Control, Patterson Services, and ThruTubing Solutions.
· Pressure Pumping - ~55% of total revenues. The largest and fastest-growing service line at RPC, this service line provides hydraulic fracturing and acid treatment services, which serve to increase production in existing land wells. This service line is increasingly important in the growing percentage of service-intensive horizontal and directional wells. On the Web at www.cuddpumping.com.
· Coiled Tubing - ~11% of total revenues. Coiled Tubing units are long tubes of thin pipe (4 inches and less in diameter) coiled on a reel that can be lowered into a live well to perform maintenance services. Increasingly, Coiled Tubing is used for completion of directional and horizontal wells. On the Web at www.cudd.com.
· Thru Tubing Solutions - ~12% of total revenues. Dedicated to the coiled tubing and snubbing industry, specializing in working downhole tools under pressure during various fishing and drilling operations. Includes a proprietary downhole motor design. On the Web at www.thrutubing.com.
· Snubbing - ~4% of total revenues. Snubbing units are run by experienced professionals to perform maintenance on the well without depressurizing, or "killing," the well. On the Web at www.cudd.com.
· Bronco Oilfield Services - ~4% of total revenues. Bronco Oilfield Services. 4% of RPC revenues. Bronco Oilfield Services is an RPC service line that provides flowback, well testing, surface control, and pumping equipment services to the oil and gas industry. On the web at www.broncoservices.com.
· Nitrogen Units - ~4% of total revenues. Used in several different oilfield operations as a drilling fluid and in gravel packing operations, nitrogen is employed in the well for its inflammability. On the Web at www.cudd.com.
· Wireline - A production tool, staffed by experienced RPC employees, that is used to remove downhole obstructions and for various other purposes. On the Web at www.cudd.com.
· Well Control - Cudd Well Control is a Cudd service line that provides professional live well services including blowouts and firefighting. On the Web at www.cuddwellcontrol.com.
· Patterson Rental Tools - ~6% of total revenues. Patterson Rental Tools offers a variety of rental equipment including drill pipe and blowout preventers. On the Web at www.pattersonservices.com.
· Patterson Tubular Services - Performs Tubular inspections, and stores and inventories a wide variety of pipe for customers. On the Web at www.pattersontubular.com.
· Well Control School - Less that 1% of total revenues. Provides industry and government-accredited training to industry personnel, including System 21 training solutions. System 21 is the only interactive CD-ROM-based blowout prevention program that has been approved by the Mineral Management Service (a division of the Department of the Interior) and awarded full accreditation from the International Association of Drilling Contractors WellCap Committee. It allows students to complete certification in Drilling, Well Completion/Workover, Well Servicing and Subsea. On the Web at www.wellcontrol.com.
· Energy Personnel International - This team of engineers and consultants provides experienced project management personnel to field workover programs and optimization projects. On the Web at www.epiconsultants.com.